Yahya bin Mu'adh al-Razi-once told a worldly jurist,
"O the (so called) scholar of religion and Sunnah,
1) your palaces are those of the Roman emperors (Caesar),
2) your houses are like those pf the Persian emperors (Cyprus),
3) your dwelling places are like those of Korah (Qarun),
4) your gates are like those of Saul (Talut),
5) your doctrine is that of Satan,
6) your furniture is like those of Mardiyah,
7) your regime is like that of the Pharoah,
8) your leaders are materialistic, bribe-takers and dishonest people, and
9) your death is that of ignorant.
10)Where is the custom of Muhammad (PBUH) in you? "
Allahumma salli `ala Muhammadin, wa `ala aali Muhammadin, kama sallaita `ala aali Ibrahima, innaka Hamidum Majid. Allahumma barik `ala Muhammadin, wa `ala aali Muhammadin, kama barakta `ala aali Ibrahima, innaka Hamidum Majid
[O Allah, exalt the mention of Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as you exalted the family of Ibrahim. You are Praised and Glorious. O Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as You blessed the family of Ibrahim. You are Praised and Glorious