Rasullullah (s.a.w) beautiful ..Names

Astaghfirallah… Bismillahi Tawakkaltu al-Allah wala haula wa la quata illa billah.---And It is Only Allah Who grants success. May Allah Exalt the mention of His slave and Messenger Muhammad, and render him, his household and companion safe from Evil.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I wish I could see our brothers




I wish I could see our brothers

Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah (sa) came to a graveyard and said, 'Peace be upon you, abode of a believing people. Allah willing, we will join you. I wish that we could see our brothers.' They said, 'Are we not your brothers, Messenger of Allah (sa)?' He said, 'You are my Companions. My brothers are those who have not yet come.' They said, 'How can you know someone of your community who has not yet come, Messenger of Allah (sa) ?' He said, 'Do you not think that if a man had horses with white blazes which were among dark black horses, that he would recognize his horses?' They said, 'Yes indeed. Messenger of Allah (sa).' He said, 'They will come with white blazes from wudu' and I will precede them to the Basin." When you read this hadith you should experience a great sense of happiness and humility. The Prophet mentioned you to his companions and referred to you as his brothers. Take a few moments, make wudu, and ponder on its implications.

You'll be with those you love

Sometimes I close my eyes and ask myself: "What it would be like to look at the face of the Prophet (sa) , to walk with him, to talk with him and to face his eyes, indeed pearls, and witness the intense glow of his countenance as it penetrates the deep dark caverns of my sin infested soul; illuminating it, bringing it warmth and comfort? Can you imagine the Prophet's (sa) radiant face? Can you imagine the pleasure in seeing it? Can you imagine the glow from it?

Jabir bin Samurah (ra) said, "I saw him one night during a full moon. I looked at him. He was dressed in a red garment. I compared him with the moon and found that - for me - he was brighter than the moon."

Ar-Rabi' bint Muawwidh (ra) said: "Had you seen him, you would have felt that the sun was shining."

Longing to be with the Prophet (sa) is from one of the greatest signs of our faith. Once a companion came to the Prophet and stated that when he left the lessons of the Prophet (sa) and sat in his home he would begin to cry. The Prophet inquired for what reason? The Companion (ra) said, "I realize that I'm with you now. But when I die and if I enter the Paradise, then I will not be with you because of your lofty status. Thus, I will be away from you and am overtaken by tears at the thought." The Prophet (sa) turned to him and said, "A person will be with those he loved." Bilal (ra) upon his death bed was overcome by tears. When asked if he was crying out of grief he stated, "Tomorrow! Tomorrow I shall meet Muhammad (sa) and his companions." Our mother Aiesha (ra) states: "When Abu Bakr was informed that he would be migrating with the Prophet (sa) to Medina he began to cry." She adds, "It was the first time I'd ever seen someone cry out of happiness." Once a man came to the Prophet (sa) and asked him about a person who loves others, but for some reason could never see them. The Prophet (sa) responded, "A person will be with whom he loves."

Thus, although we are far away from the Prophet's (sa) time. We are still close to him by our love. Indeed, our love for him burns in the depths of our hearts creating a great anxiousness to see Him.

Exercising our Relationship With The Prophet (sa)..

No comments: