Rasullullah (s.a.w) beautiful ..Names

Astaghfirallah… Bismillahi Tawakkaltu al-Allah wala haula wa la quata illa billah.---And It is Only Allah Who grants success. May Allah Exalt the mention of His slave and Messenger Muhammad, and render him, his household and companion safe from Evil.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Allah's Love to man..



Allah's Love to man..

Allah calls out: "O My slaves! You sin morning and evening and I forgive all your sins. So call on Me, I will forgive you all your sins." –hadith e qudsi

"Repentance has a door whose span is the distance between East and West”; (and in another version "its span is the distance traveled in 70 years"). "It will not be closed until the sun rises from the West." –jist of ahadith

O slave of Allah!He has opened the door of repentance, so shouldn’t we enter it?

“Allah extends His Hands in the night to forgive the sinner of the day ,and extends His Hands in the day to forgive the sinner of the night”.

And He loves to hear our sorries.

Consider this story:

lt. is reported by a trustworthy man of the past that as he was passing through a street he saw the door of a house open. A woman came out with a child who was crying and pleading while she was pushing him out. She left him outside the house and slammed the door shut in his face. The child left the door and walked a distance. Then he stopped, looked about, began to think, and not finding any other place but his own house where he could take shelter nor anyone who would care for him as his mother would, he returned to his house dejected, sad. He found the door shut. He sat at the sill, put his cheek on the threshold and slept with tear marks on his cheeks. He was in this state when the mother opened the door. When she saw him in this state she could not control herself. She bent down, grabbed him to her bosom, began to kiss him and say in tears: "Oh my boy! My dear child! My very soul! Where were you? Didn't I tell you not to disobey me? Do my bidding, and don't force me to punish you, while I hate to do that." Then she carried the child back and closed the door behind her.

That is the story of a mother and a child: the story of disobedience, punishment, return, forgiveness and unbound love. But the Prophet, sallaAllahu alihi wasallam, has told us that , Allah loves His creation more than a woman does her child-He loves us more than 70 mothers.

Allah whose Mercy encompasses everything,is immensely pleased with a man when he repents and turns to Him.

Component of TOBA:

Regret over the sin

Firm decision,not to repeat the mistake

HADITH: ALLAH’S LOVE TO MAN

"God Almighty said: If My servant loves to meet Me, I love to meet him, and if he hates to meet Me, I hate to meet him." (narrated by Bukhari)

"God loves kindness when you deal with any matter" (narrated by Bukhari and Muslim)

"You will not enter Paradise until you have faith and you will not have faith until you love one another. Do you want me to tell you something you can do to make you love one another? Make it a habit to greet one another with "Asalamu Alaykum" - peace upon you". (narrated by Muslim)

"Give gifts to each other, as this will make you love one another." (narrated by Muslim)

"The most loved person by God Almighty on the Day of Judgement and nearest to Him is a just ruler. And the most hated person by God Almighty on the Day of Judgement and farthest from Him is an unjust ruler." (narrated by Tirmizi)

"If a Muslim loves his Muslim brother, he should inform him." (narrated by Tirmizi)

God would say on the Day of Judgement:

"Where are those who love each other for the sake of My glory? Today I will shelter them with My shade, as there is no shade today except My shade". (narrated by Muslim)

"God Almighty said: "My servant draws near to Me with nothing more loved by Me than the acts of worship that I have enjoined upon him. My servant continues to try to draw near to Me with more devotion, until I love him. When I love him, I will be his hearing with which he hears, his sight by which he sees, his hand with which he strikes, his feet on which he walks. When he asks Me for something, I will respond and when he takes refuge in Me, I will grant it to him. I do not hesitate in doing anything I intend to do as much as I hesitate in seizing the soul of My faithful servant; he hates death and I hate hurting him. But death is a must for him"."(narrated by Bukhari)

"If God would love his servant He would call Archangel Gabriel and tell him "I love this person, therefore love him." And Gabriel would love him and call out in the heavens "God loves this person, therefore love him." And the inhabitants of the heavens would love him. Then he would be embraced by the people of this world. But if God would abhor his servant, He would call Gabriel and tell him "I abhor this person, therefore abhor him". And Gabriel would abhor him and call out in the heavens " God abhors this person, therefore abhor him." And the inhabitants of the heavens would abhor him. Then he would be abhorred by the people of this world." (narrated by Muslim)

"God Almighty said "I am as My servant expects Me to be. I am with him if he remembers Me. If he remembers Me to himself, I would remember him to Myself. And if he remembers Me in a gathering, I would remember him in a gathering, which is even better. And if My servant draws near to Me by a hand's span, I would draw near to him by an arm's length and if he draws near to Me by an arm's length, I would draw near to him by a fathom's length. And if My servant comes to me walking, I would go to him speeding." (narrated by Bukhari)



"A strong believer is better and more loved by God Almighty than a weak believer, although both bear goodness. Thus, seek eagerly what benefits you the most and seek God's help. Do not show weakness in your struggle and if something bad happens to you, do not say "if I had done so and so, then such and such would not have happened", but say "it was my destiny and God has allowed what He wished" , because the word 'if' in this context would open the door for Satan to work on you." "A man came to the Prophet (may God's peace and blessings be upon him) and asked him "O God's Messenger, tell me of something I do to win God's love and people's love". The Prophet answered "Do not love this world, God would love you and do not have a longing for whatever people have, people would love you". (narrated by Ibn-Majah)

No comments: