Rasullullah (s.a.w) beautiful ..Names

Astaghfirallah… Bismillahi Tawakkaltu al-Allah wala haula wa la quata illa billah.---And It is Only Allah Who grants success. May Allah Exalt the mention of His slave and Messenger Muhammad, and render him, his household and companion safe from Evil.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Pakistan floods & the corrupt Muslim rulers



Video showing the effect of the recent floods in Pakistan and the inaction of the Zardari government and the corrupt Muslim rulers

"There will be rulers after me, whoever testifies to their falsehood and lies, and helped them in their treachery, he is not from me, and I am not from him (i.e. I have nothing to do with him). He shall not come near me at the cistern (Hawdh Kauthar). And whoever does not testify to their falsehood and does not help them in their treachery, he is from me and I am from him and he shall meet me at the Hawdh."
[an-Nasa’i]



"There will be rulers who will do things that you recognize and things that you reject. Whoever opposed them will be saved; whoever stays away from them will be secure, and whoever mixes with them will be destroyed."
[Al-Tabarani]


These ahadith make it clear that a Muslim cannot be neutral when it comes to the treacherous rulers and the corrupt political system. Instead, it is a fard (obligation) that we completely distance ourselves from their treachery and lies.

1 comment:

maliha ghani said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.