Thursday, January 21, 2010
Love for the sake of Allah..
Narated By Abu Musa : It was said to the Prophet; , "A man may love some people but he cannot catch up with their good deeds?" The Prophet said, "Everyone will be with those whom he loves." (Al-Bukhari)
Although you are not active in worships to get the position where the religious can get it at the paradise, but you can get that position by loving them for the sake of Allah..
Either if they are going to be under the throne of Allah.. you can get that great position by loving them only! Narated By Abu Huraira :
The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Seven people will be shaded by Allah under His shade on the day when there will be no shade except His.
1. A just ruler.
2. A young man who has been brought up in the worship of Allah, (i.e. worship Allah (Alone) sincerely from his childhood).
3. A man whose heart is attached to the mosque (who offers the five compulsory congregational prayers in the mosque).
4. Two persons who love each other only for Allah’s sake and they meet and part in Allah’s cause only.
5. A man who refuses the call of a charming woman of noble birth for an illegal sexual intercourse with her and says: I am afraid of Allah.
6. A person who practices charity so secretly that his left hand does not know what his right hand has given (i.e. nobody knows how much he has given in charity).
7. A person who remembers Allah in seclusion and his eyes get flooded with tears." (Al-bukhari)
Also, the Prophet (PBUH) said, In addition, you need to tell them that you love them, In Musnad once a man was sitting beside the prophet and while that, another man passed..
The man beside the prophet (PBUH) said, "I love this man".. The prophet (PBUH) said "did you tell him that?".. The man said "No" .. The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Go and tell it to him".