Rasullullah (s.a.w) beautiful ..Names

Astaghfirallah… Bismillahi Tawakkaltu al-Allah wala haula wa la quata illa billah.---And It is Only Allah Who grants success. May Allah Exalt the mention of His slave and Messenger Muhammad, and render him, his household and companion safe from Evil.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Dua From Holy Quran



Dua From Holy Quran

And of them there are some who say: "Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the Fire!"(Surah: 2 Aya: 201)

they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)."(Surah: 2 Aya: 285)

"Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us (Jews and Christians); our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maulâ (Patron, Suppor-ter and Protector, etc.) and give us victory over the disbelieving people." (Surah: 2 Aya: 286)

"Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You. Truly, You are the Bestower."(Surah: 3 Aya: 8)

"Our Lord! We have indeed believed, so forgive us our sins and save us from the punishment of the Fire."(Surah: 3 Aya: 16)

Our Lord! We believe in what You have sent down, and we follow the Messenger ['Iesa (Jesus)]; so write us down among those who bear witness (to the truth i.e. Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh - none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh). (Surah: 3 Aya: 53)

"Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and our transgressions (in keeping our duties to You), establish our feet firmly, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk."(Surah: 3 Aya: 147)

"Our Lord! Verily, whom You admit to the Fire, indeed, You have disgraced him, and never will the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers) find any helpers. (Surah: 3 Aya: 192)

"Our Lord! Verily, we have heard the call of one (Muhammad SAW) calling to Faith: 'Believe in your Lord,' and we have believed. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and remit from us our evil deeds, and make us die in the state of righteousness along with Al-Abrâr (those who are obedient to Allâh and follow strictly His Orders).(Surah: 3 Aya: 193)

"Our Lord! Grant us what You promised unto us through Your Messengers and disgrace us not on the Day of Resurrection, for You never break (Your) Promise."(Surah: 3 Aya: 194)

"Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If You forgive us not, and bestow not upon us Your Mercy, we shall certainly be of the losers."(Surah: 7 Aya: 23)

Our Lord! pour out on us patience, and cause us to die as Muslims." (Surah: 7 Aya: 126)

"My Lord! You have indeed bestowed on me of the sovereignty, and taught me the interpretation of dreams; The (only) Creator of the heavens and the earth! You are my Walî (Protector, Helper, Supporter, Guardian, etc.) in this world and in the Hereafter, cause me to die as a Muslim (the one submitting to Your Will), and join me with the righteous."(Surah: 12 Aya: 101)

"O my Lord! Make me one who performs As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and (also) from my offspring, our Lord! And accept my invocation. "Our Lord! Forgive me and my parents, and (all) the believers on the Day when the reckoning will be established."(Surah: 14 Aya: 40-41)

My Lord! Let my entry (to the city of Al-Madinah) be good, and likewise my exit (from the city of Makkah) be good. And grant me from You an authority to help me (or a firm sign or a proof).(Surah: 17 Aya: 80)

Then High above all be Allâh, the True King. And be not in haste (O Muhammad SAW) with the Qur'ân before its revelation is completed to you, and say: "My Lord! Increase me in knowledge."(Surah: 20 Aya: 114)

"O My Lord! Leave me not single (childless), though You are the Best of the inheritors."(Surah: 21 Aya: 89)

"My Lord! I seek refuge with You from the whisperings (suggestions) of the Shayâtin (devils).And I seek refuge with You, My Lord! lest they may attend (or come near) me."(Surah: 23 Aya: 97-98)

"Our Lord! We believe, so forgive us, and have mercy on us, for You are the Best of all who show mercy!"(Surah: 23 Aya: 109)

"Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and our offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and make us leaders for the Muttaqûn"(Surah: 25 Aya: 74)

My Lord! Bestow Hukman (religious knowledge, right judgement of the affairs and Prophethood) on me, and join me with the righteous; And grant me an honourable mention in later generations; And make me one of the inheritors of the Paradise of Delight;(Surah: 26 Aya: 83-85)

"My Lord! Inspire and bestow upon me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favours which You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds that will please You, and admit me by Your Mercy among Your righteous slaves."(Surah: 27 Aya: 19)

"My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favour which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds, such as please You, and make my off-spring good. Truly, I have turned to You in repentance, and truly, I am one of the Muslims (submitting to Your Will)."(Surah: 46 Aya: 15)

"Our Lord! Forgive us and our brethren who have preceded us in Faith, and put not in our hearts any hatred against those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness, Most Merciful.(Surah: 59 Aya: 10)

" Our Lord! In You (Alone) we put our trust, and to You (Alone) we turn in repentance, and to You (Alone) is (our) final Return, "Our Lord! Make us not a trial for the disbelievers, and forgive us, Our Lord! Verily, You, only You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise."(Surah: 60 Aya: 4-5)

"My Lord! Forgive me, and my parents, and him who enters my home as a believer, and all the believing men and women. And to the Zâlimûn (polytheists, wrong-doers, and disbelievers, etc.) grant You no increase but destruction!"(Surah: 71 Aya: 28)

Sura= Al Fatiha, Al Nas , Al Falaq

No comments: