In the name of Allah the Compassionate, the Merciful
Pearls of Wisdom
1. In the measure that we accept prayer it is accepted by God.
2. Text without context is pretext.
3. The tawaf is about Ibrahim, the sa'ee is about Hajira, olny in Islam is a woman an initiator of a form of worship.
4. The hijab is indeed and amulet (ta'weez) which wards off the evil eye.
5. Guilt is a warning.
6. It's called the consumer society because it consumes us.
7. Islam is a hidden treasure to be known.
8. Courtesy and knowledge are like two hands washing each other.
9. Only in unity can suffering find no place.
10. Buying is more American than thinking.
[Above quotes by Shaykh Abdul Hakeem Murad]