Rasullullah (s.a.w) beautiful ..Names

Astaghfirallah… Bismillahi Tawakkaltu al-Allah wala haula wa la quata illa billah.---And It is Only Allah Who grants success. May Allah Exalt the mention of His slave and Messenger Muhammad, and render him, his household and companion safe from Evil.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

A poem about Our Friendship



A day ordinary, expressions overflowing,
A tribute of beauty in the realm of cyberspace,
With a sweet silence, my curiosity was sparked,
An inquiry she sent, an inquiry which propelled my insight,
Who was this gentle soul?
A sister, fixed in faith I realized,
But what did this realization reveal?
She enlightened my mind, and inspired my heart,
Oh Most Merciful, how have I attained this blessing?

Strangers, strangers we were, yet the two green leaves belong to the same rose,
Do I deserve to be called her confidant?
Exchange of thought led to exchange of revelation,
The moon is void of light, yet it glows as a reflection of the sun,
Yes, yes, she is my sunshine, and I am in darkness without her radiance,
A world… A world away she dwells, yet in proximity to my heart she resides,
Lord, will this encounter ever commence? Surely in time, yet this immaculate meeting is reserved for another world.
A world of glory, void of limitation is only suitable for this exchange,
The eyes shed tears (of joy), and the heart begins to speak, a sweet silence indeed,
The dove soars; landing on the windowsill, a sense of comfort overwhelms my worries.

The love of the Holy Family I expressed, while this reverence was reciprocated,
We are not so different it seemed, yes, this was a fact indeed,
Long-lost siblings we were, yet we were united by His Almighty decree,
Life is void without human progression, to increase my knowledge she had an immense impression,
Gratefulness and smiles to Him for this blessing,
When she inquires of the ways of The People of The House (as), my soul finds new life,
When Hussain was in Karbala, he said, “Are there anymore supporters who would support us, Ahlul Bayt? Are there anymore people who fear Allah?”
Oh Hussain, now I know that there are others who answer your call of love.

When I inquire of her, Zahra fills my spirit,
Truly for womankind Fatima has illuminated, and surely this fact, Kalima has reciprocated,
Kalima, “the good word,” is the meaning of her name,
Yet a million words cannot express the gift of sincerity she has given me,
Friendship is a treasure, a blessing from Allah,
The Commander of the Faithful Ali proclaimed, “He without friends is truly in loss,”
Thus, with her friendship, I am truly victorious.

No comments: