Rasullullah (s.a.w) beautiful ..Names

Astaghfirallah… Bismillahi Tawakkaltu al-Allah wala haula wa la quata illa billah.---And It is Only Allah Who grants success. May Allah Exalt the mention of His slave and Messenger Muhammad, and render him, his household and companion safe from Evil.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Like Roses



Like Roses
My love is so beautiful like the roses
It’s so fragrant and astonishing
And its colors beautifully make my day
Although love turns out some thorns,
It’s predestined for sentry that we’ll never transgress.

My love is like the two seas,
Its sweetness like the ocean blues
It’s salty just to remind of the illicit taste
So let be with barriers apart us
For akhirah is our hajat.

My love is so deep like the deep blue seas
My love is like the salty seas that bring a lot of joy
May you find joy in this unfathomable love..
That will never end, like the horizon and the blue skies

Like the blue sky our love will be
And like the horizons my love will sketch
Like a caress moment it will seize.
Like a cherish light it will blaze.

Like the stars it will shine and like sun it will bright
I see you in heaven we always whispered,
But in heaven right now we are, and in heaven we will be
May our love for the sake of al-Mighty,
as He loves you more than I can

Like a cherish lover you will always be
In my dream in my inspiration
In my prayers every moment
Cause to love is to respect each other,

Like an everlasting love it will cherish
May we meet in heaven, may our loves
Be precious in time, like a pearl kept in a shell…
The roses you gives is the love you reserved

And I kept it in my heart so it will never wither,
I present to al-Mighty, so He can seize the love,
That I felt for you, and may He return this stolen moment
And exchange this emptiness with iman and taqwa

In return may He send my love to you with His blessing
Showering every part of your life, like a Sage, seeking passion
Rescue us ya al-Mighty, pls rescue us, may our love be sincere
May it bring blessing, for all the sacrifices, and tears of longing?
May you grant us your love in our heart with Iman,
For the one that you love most, transform our love into light
Of Taqwa, Iman and Tauhid, relish like a clear morning dew,
Sweetest reminiscent of honey and scented more than the roses.

Like rose I like to be, like roses I like to be,
In my heart the roses I kept so this love will always bloom.
And like roses I like to be, with thorn that protect me,
And away from sinful hope, that’s warm like a summer,
Yet colder than the winter, like a roses I rather be...
I kept this love, relish, bloom and present to al-Mighty…


No comments: