Rasullullah (s.a.w) beautiful ..Names

Astaghfirallah… Bismillahi Tawakkaltu al-Allah wala haula wa la quata illa billah.---And It is Only Allah Who grants success. May Allah Exalt the mention of His slave and Messenger Muhammad, and render him, his household and companion safe from Evil.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lasting Bliss.




Lasting bliss

You and I are not the alike,
nor will we eternally be...
But we have a common string,
that affixed you to me.

A golden string that's revolve so well,
With so much adore and concern,
A tress of gold, for us to embrace,
That only best friends can allocate.

A common attachment within our spirits,
Love that's extraordinary, a unique reveal.
Ability to sense and glimpse,
within the heart so shade...

Always know my friend I'll be with you,
and you shall be with me.
A lasting friendship, full of bliss,
for this faith of inclusive eternity.


The light that bright without a fire
You settled and whispered and chanted
Oh glorious friend you’re to me
When every encounter fails

You embraced my hope and my destination
Along all trial and tribulation
Not a glimpse nor hesitation
Such a bless you’re the truest friend

Enchantment music of loves inborn here in
When all possibilities fail you rise and prevail
Like shadow behind all music’s of life attention
Like devotees vast, for true love’s always stays

No comments: