Rasullullah (s.a.w) beautiful ..Names

Astaghfirallah… Bismillahi Tawakkaltu al-Allah wala haula wa la quata illa billah.---And It is Only Allah Who grants success. May Allah Exalt the mention of His slave and Messenger Muhammad, and render him, his household and companion safe from Evil.

Friday, July 24, 2009

A song about Prophet Muhammad



INVOCATIONS TAUGHT BY THE PROPHET (PBUH)

Rasulullah (pbuh) used to recite the following du’a s in times of sadness and despondency:

“Allahumma inni ‘abduka, ibnu ‘abdika, ibnu amatika, naseeyatee biyadika, maadin fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa uka, asaluka bikulli ismin huwa laka, sammaita bihi nafsaka, au anzaltaha fi kitaabika, au ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika, awista` tharta bihi fee ‘ilmil ghaibi ‘indaka, ang taj’alal quraana rabee’a qalbi, wa noora sadri wa jalaa a huzni, wad ha-haaba hammi.”

O`Allah I am your slave and the son of your slaves. My fate is in Your hands. Your judgment upon me is assured. Justice upon me is Your command. I ask You by every name You have taken for Yourself, revealed in Your Book, taught any one of Your creation, or taken unto Yourself in the realm of the unknown, to make the Quran the spring of my heart and the light of my breast, the banisher of my sadness and the reliever of my despondency. (Ahmad 1/391)

“Allahumma inni a’udhubika minal hammi wal hazani, wal ajzi wal kasali, wal bukhli wal jubni, wad ala ‘id daini wa ghalabatir rijaal.”

O`Allah, I seek refuge in you from despondency and sadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice, from perversion of Faith and from domination of others. (Al Bukhari 7/158)

May Allah alleviate every muslim from his/her sufferings. Ameen.

No comments: