Rasullullah (s.a.w) beautiful ..Names

Astaghfirallah… Bismillahi Tawakkaltu al-Allah wala haula wa la quata illa billah.---And It is Only Allah Who grants success. May Allah Exalt the mention of His slave and Messenger Muhammad, and render him, his household and companion safe from Evil.

Friday, July 31, 2009

*!* Beauty in Refusing the Seduction of Women! *!*

It is reported that Abu Bakr al-Miski was once asked , “We always find a good odor emanating from you – why or how?”

.

He answered, “By Allah, for years now I have not used any perfume, but the reason for the good smell has to do with an ordeal that I passed through.

A woman once tricked me into entering her home. Then she closed and locked the door behind her, after which she began to seduce me. I became utterly bewildered as to what I should do, for I had no options before me.

I said to her, “I need to go and purify myself.”She ordered her servant to take me to the bathroom, and when I entered it, I took faeces in my hand and wiped it all over my body. Then I returned to her in that state. Shocked to see me like that, the woman ordered that I be removed from her home. I left and immediately had a bath. That very night I saw a dream; in it, it was said to me,“You have done that which no else has ever done. I will make your smell good and pure in this world and in the hereafter.”

When I woke up , the smell of perfume was emanating from my body, and it has continued to emanate from my body until this very moment.”Taken from ‘al-Mawa’idh wal-Majalis’ page 224
Wa Alaiukum Warahmatullahi wabarakatuh!

No comments: